Central London, England
Locations: Leicester Square, Covent Garden, Westminister
These are the main attractions to tourists, but I would love to capture more specific district characteristics in London as I feel every area represents a very different type of culture and background.
This tube map covers the whole of London. My future projects will be:
- Alternative Camden
- Asian Southhall
- Upperclass Chelsea and Kensington
- Upperclass rural westend Richmond
- Ghetto of Brixton and Oval
- Business District Canary Wharf/ Holborn
- Mayfair and Park Lane (Buckingham Palace Gardens)
- Hyde Park
All of these districts and areas host a different kind of community, and the surrounding areas hold a variety of different architecture and atmospheres. I hope to catch these on camera.. I’m just waiting for the rain to go away!